Are you looking for a water based lubricant? Here are a few things to keep in mind to find the best one for you.
- Consider what you will be using the lubricant for. Water based lubricants are safe to use with condoms and sex toys, and won’t damage them like some other types of lubricants can.
- Read the label carefully. Some water based lubricants may contain ingredients that you are allergic to or that may irritate your skin.
- Try a small amount of the lubricant on your skin before using it. This will help you to know if you have any adverse reaction to it.
- Choose a water based lubricant that is hypoallergenic if you have sensitive skin.
- Look for a water based lubricant that is long lasting. Some of them can be reapplied as needed, while others will start to break down after a period of time.
- Choose a water based lubricant that is compatible with your own natural body chemistry. This will help to make it more comfortable for you to use.
Water Based Lubricants – The Basics
Water based lubricants are by far the most popular type of lubricant on the market, and it is easy to see why. They are safe to use with all types of condoms, safe to use with all types of sex toys, and they are extremely easy to clean up. Plus, they don’t tend to leave behind any sticky or tacky residue.
Water-based lubricants are safe to use with all types of sex toys and condoms, and they usually don’t leave behind a sticky or tacky residue.
Some people think that water-based lubricants can get a little dry during use, so re-application may be needed. However, we’ve found that as long as you’re using a quality water-based lubricant, you shouldn’t have any issues with it drying out.
Water-Based Lubricants – Our Favourites
We love a good water-based lubricant at The Adult Toy Store and we’ve got a huge range of different types, flavours and scents to choose from. Here’s a quick rundown of some of our favourites.
Sliquid Organics Natural Lubricant – Our Top Pick
Our top pick for a water-based lubricant is Sliquid Organics Natural Lubricant. This organic lubricant is formulated with organic aloe vera and carrageenan to create a thick, creamy and long lasting lube.
Sliquid Organics Natural Lubricant is one of our top water-based lubricants and it’s easy to see why.
It has a neutral taste and scent, and it’s also glycerin, paraben and petroleum free. This makes it a great choice for people with sensitive skin, as well as those who want their lube to be as natural as possible.
Sliquid Organics Natural Lubricant is one of our most popular lubricants, and it’s easy to see why.
Sensuous Cooling Lubricant
Our second pick for a water-based lubricant is Sensuous Cooling Lubricant.
This unique water-based lube comes in a pump bottle and it contains menthol, which gives it a cooling sensation. This makes it a great choice for people who want to spice up their sex life or who want to make their orgasms even more intense.
Sensuous Cooling Lubricant is a unique water-based lubricant that contains menthol, which gives it a cooling sensation.
It’s also glycerine and paraben free, which means it’s a great choice for people with sensitive skin.
Sensuous Cooling Lubricant is a great choice for people who want to spice up their sex life or who want to make their orgasms even more intense.